|Banjo Dan’s Pizza Sauce||
Recipe Type: Prep
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 50 mins
This Pizza Sauce was posted with and for use in[url href=”http://grilldome.net/recipes/pizza/banjo-dans-pizza/”] Banjo Dan’s Pizza[/url]! I’m dead serious about my pizza, so over the years I’ve accumulated and tested many recipes. The version below is one of the best I’ve had, and was done on my trial run with the Grill Dome. Just lucky I guess.
- 1 (15oz) Can of chopped Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Italian Seasoning (May Sub: Equal parts basil, oregano, marjoram and thyme)
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder (May Sub: 1 large clove of garlic, minced)
- pinch of Hot Red Pepper Flakes (To taste)
- Mix the above in a sauce pan, and bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for a half hour. Let cool before using. Makes enough for one large oven pizza, or use 2/3 for the Grill Dome size.
Recipe Submitted by: Banjo Dan (Grill Dome Community)
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe