|Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers||
Recipe Type: Main
A Great low-fat meal. This will beat the pant’s off of “rabbit food” any day! Cheers!
- 1 Â¼ lb. ground Turkey
- 2 Cup cooked White Rice (cooked with 2 Tbls Chiliâ€™s 2 Tbls chopped Red Pepper)
- 3 Green Peppers
- Â¾ Cup chopped Onion
- Sea Salt (To Taste)
- Pepper (To Taste)
- 1 tsp chopped Thyme
- 1 Can Red Gold Diced tomato with basil, garlic & oregano
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce
- Core peppers and blanch 5 minutes in salted boiling water. Allow to cool.
- Boil rice 1 cup with the chiliâ€™s and red pepper (I also use Â½ tsp of beef bouillon in the water) makes 2 cups. Cool
- To stuff, combine Turkey, cooked Rice, Onions, Salt, Pepper, Thyme and Â½ the can of Diced Tomato. Mix well and stuff into green pepper. Place into 9X9 pan and pour Tomato Sauce and remaining Diced Tomato then cook.
- Cook indirect 350 for 60 minutes. Target temp 165.
Recipe Submitted by: AshMan (Grill Dome Community)
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe