|Independence Day Rib Rub||
Recipe Type: Rub
Prep time: 30 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Use this Rub with Mike Stine’s “Independence Day Ribs”.
- Â¼ Cup Demerara Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Smoked Sweet Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Ground Ancho Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Season All Seasoned Salt
- 1 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp Celery Salt
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Dry Mustard
- Â½ tsp Ground Cayenne
- Â½ tsp Poultry Seasoning
- Â½ tsp Dried Lemon Peel
- Â¼ tsp Dried Thyme
- Prepare the rub by combining the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- The recipe makes about a Â½ cup of rub; enough for 4 slabs of ribs.
Recipe Submitted by: Mike Stines (Grill Dome Community)
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe