|Pulled Pork Pizza||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 30 mins
A true Southern Italian Recipe. This recipe is superb.
- 1 lb. Pulled Pork meat
- 1 Red Onion, cut into thin slices
- 2 Medium Dill Pickles, cut into thin slices
- 4 Roma Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups grated Mozzarella Cheese
- ┬╝ Cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 batch Pizza Dough
- Preheat grill. Divide pizza dough into 4 equal pieces. Roll into rounds about 8 to 9 inches in diameter. Place pizza rounds on hot grill. Allow to slight brown on both sides. Remove from grill and top with barbecue sauce, pulled pork, onion, pickles, tomatoes and cheese, in that order. Return to the grill over a low heat. Close lid and grill until cheese is melted. Remove and serve.
Recipe Submitted by: Patrick Derrick Riches (Grill Dome Community)
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe