|Sauteed Sugar Snap Peas||
Recipe Type: Side Dish
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
A great Side Plate for any main dish!
- 1 lb. Sugar Snap Peas
- 2 – 3 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- â…“ Cup finely sliced Red Onion
- Coarse Kosher Salt (To Taste)
- Cracked Black Pepper (To Taste)
- Sugar snap peas have “strings” that must be removed before eating. To do this, pinch the very tip of the pea getting hold of the string. Pull the string up the straightest side toward the stem. Cut off stem ends and leave whole.
- Place peas in colander and rinse under cold water. Drain well. Heat oil in a large sautÃ© pan over medium high heat; add garlic and sautÃ© about 30 seconds. Add peas, toss and cook for two to four minutes, or until just crisp-tender. Do not overcook. Add red onion just as the peas finish cooking. Season peas to taste with kosher salt and cracked
Recipe Submitted by: Mike Stines (Grill Dome Community)
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe