|Alder Smoked Pinot-Noir Salmon||
Recipe Type: Main
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Recipe requires prior preparation and 30 minute marinade. Simple to make with rich subtle flavors…Scrumptious!
- 2 Cups Alder Chips, soaked in 1/2 bottle Pinot-Noir overnight (Reserve other 1/2 bottle for Marinade)
- 6 Rosemary Sprigs
- 6 Marjoram Sprigs
- 6 Thyme Sprigs
- ½ Lemon, wedged
- Salt and pepper (To Taste)
- Mix up a marinade with remaining wine and fresh herbs, lemons, salt and pepper.
- Marinate salmon for about 30 minutes.
- Stabilize GD around 250, drain chips and dump them on the coals.
- Set up indirect, and place herb sprigs and lemons on the salmon.
- Cook it till it’s flaky or the way you like it.
Recipe Submitted by: Randall (Grill Dome Community)
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe